Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Thursday Thrills - 05/23/2013


Welcome to another segment of Thursday Thrills, where author post a snippet, anywhere between 100 - 1000 words. 

Here is what I have in store for you. 

I'm on a weekend getaway, so I'm posting mine two day early to enjoy my half-time.
It involves my character -- Darla. 

Check it out.



Darla and Lisa were in the Estella’s break room eating their lunch. They talked and joked about a few things going at work, when a young man with dark hair and green eyes stepped inside the break room.

Darla knew the man – Andres, from marketing. She waved, “Hey Andres, how’s it going?”

Andres replied in a Castilian accent, “Oh, I’m doing well. You know Estelle’s going to have a new model for the men’s clothing line.”

“Really,” Lisa gave a look of interest. “Who?”

“It’s my cousin. He’s coming from Spain. He models for some of the major brands like Dolce and Gabanna, Tommy Hilfiger, and Prada.”

Darla and Lisa were impressed about this man. Lisa asked, “And he’s coming to Portland?”

Andres went into the fridge to take out his lunch, before setting it on the counter to open the microwave. “Yes, he’ll be modeling for Estelle’s men’s clothing line.”

“Do you have a picture of your cousin?” Lisa asked.

“I do.” He went into his smart phone. “It’s on his webpage too.”

He opened up the webpage and showed them the picture of his cousin. A young man with dark hair, with black speedos underwear, and his shirt lifted over his neck to reveal his sculpted body. Andres’s cousin was young, but had an attractive body that would have the women in Portland melt with absolute desire.

“Wow, pretty impressive.” Darla responded.

“Oh my god,” Lisa drooled over the photo shots of the male model. “He’s so hot! What is his name?”

“Hermalindo,” Andres replied.

“What a beautiful name.” Lisa compliment as she took a bite of her lunch. She set the fork down. “Is he single?”

“Yes, but –”

Lisa jumped in. “Oooh, perfect! I’d like to meet him.”

“No no…” Andres replied. “My cousin, he’s not into women; he’s gay.”

“Dammit, it’s always the good-looking ones that are gay.” Darla frowned.

“I know, that really sucks,” Lisa gave a hopeless expression.


Thank you and tune in for next week's Thursday Thrill piece.





2 comments:

  1. This guy posing has to be gay. Happy to see you wrote him in that genre. I'm sure the women will drool over him. Like his name too.

    ReplyDelete