Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers - 05/21/2013


It's been a long time since I've been on here. I mean guess who's back from the dead and coming out with his Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser?

Well, I want to show some support for my fellow authors and I truly miss you guys. So, I'm going to go ahead to post a naughty teaser snippet for you guys and I hope you all enjoy.



“Mrs. Chu!” Jeremy bulged his eyes out at what he couldn’t believe seeing – Mrs. Chu was completely naked, her body was perfectly proportioned with curves and angles that he couldn’t help noticing – her ass.

“Oh god, don’t act so surprised. I saw how you noticed me.” She gave a sensual, wicked grin. “And please, call me Jenny. We’ve been neighbors for a long time.”

“Yes, but I don’t think it’s –”

She walked over to him, fully naked, dropping her negligee on the floor as she tapped her finger on her lips. “Don’t worry, he told you to look after me, while he was away on his business trip.”

Jeremy gave a dumfounded look. “Huh?”

Mrs. Chu’s twinkled at his reaction. “You’re so cute! Come upstairs and take a shower with me.”

“A shower?” His heart pounded with an instinct of uneasiness. He knew it was wrong to mess around his neighbor’s wife. He’d fantasized about her, and admired her body, but was this for real? “Mrs. Chu,” He shook his head quickly. “I mean Jenny.”

She kissed him again, pressing her lips hard as she placed her under his pants, feeling his hardened cock. “You’re telling me no, but saying otherwise.”


Thank you for stopping by... Be sure you check out my people's below:

~K~ http://Wildfire8470.Wordpress.Com/
Pablo Michaels: http://www.pmmanmanromance.com
Angelica Dawson: http://angelicadawson.blogspot.com




5 comments:

  1. Poor man doesn't stand a chance! Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very lucky to have a neighbor like her. Good ending and well paced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How on earth did I miss this snippet?! I have to add to Angela's comment. What wickedly delightful fun!!!

    ReplyDelete