Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, May 24, 2013

Flash Fiction Friday - 05/24/2013

Hey, what's up? It's been a long time since I've done a Flash Fiction Friday, but what the hell, I might as well post something since I miss you guys.
 
Here something I can post in 100 words.
 
 
 
“I swear, Bruce, I never told her about the bet.” Tyler persuaded, insisting he never done anything wrong.
 
“Bullshit!” Bruce snared back. “You probably told her about the bet that she couldn’t watch the show.”
 
“Nope, I swear,” he denied. “She actually liked watching the show. I never put her up to it.”
 
Darla passed by Bruce’s office and imitated a British accent in front of Tyler and Bruce “It was rather smashing! Bruce, you should thank your secretary about the bet.”
 
Bruce gave a look to his secretary, who returned a frozen expression. What else did his secretary told Darla?

 
 
Thank you for stopping by, and tune in for another segment of Flash Fiction Friday.
 
Check out my peoples below.
 

6 comments:

  1. Hmm, what else indeed? What was the bet? So many questions! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many questions that need answering here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can honestly say l've never heard anyone say 'rather smashing' lol! Fun flash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got me curious and yes I finally got blogger to behave so I can comment. :) I am wondering what is this said bet, and what trouble has ensued? hmmm... I want to know more. :) Great flash!

    ReplyDelete