Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hump Day Hook - 03/06/2013

 
 
Hey What's up?
This is my first post of Hump Day Hook, and I'm ready to bring you something
very steamy to make you cry for more.
 
Check me out!
 
 
In this segment, my first Hump Day Hook post, I just released my ebook
"Her Angela & Protection: In The Beginning"
on No Boundaries Press.
 
This is my first lesbian erotic romance ever published, and it's a fascinating story about two best friends living together, where they end up falling in love, but how did it happened.
 
 

Angela shrugged and pounded the Jager shot which left a horrible taste in her mouth like cough medicine and licorice. But by the time she slammed the glass back on the counter, the flavor evened out smoothly in her mouth. She looked at Viv and noticed she was watching the two girls kissing in the corner.

 

“Wow, I think they better get a room.” Vivi said playfully.

 

Angela chuckled along, “Yeah, but hey, they’re having a good time.”

 

“Have you ever kissed a girl?” Vivienne asked out of the blue.

 

Angela’s heart pounded. She had been attracted to women for a long time, but she hesitated to answer, “Yes.”

 

“You have?” Vivienne eyes flew open wide. “Wow, really?”

 

“Well, it was a long time ago. Remember that house party when we were seniors?” Angela tried to play it down.

 

“Uh-huh,” Vivienne answered. Her eyes sparkled mischievously. “Who was it?”

 

“I kissed that cheerleader, Lisa; it was truth or dare, and one of the guys dared me.”

 

“Really?” She asked, “What was it like?”

 

Angela laughed. “She was a good kisser.”

 

“Wow, I always wondered what it would be like to kiss a woman. I’ve always been too scared.”

 

Angela’s heart pounded. She would love to satisfy her curiosity. “Do you still wonder?”
 
 
 
Thank you so much. Please check out the blurb below.
 

BLURB to Her Angela & Protection: In The Beginning
 
When Angela Critelli lets Vivienne Perkins move in to her place, she’d never expect the woman of her dreams. Vivienne’s a wonderful cook and home-maker, a perfect companion, and her best friend since high school; the only problem is her sexuality. Angela knew Vivienne was married to an ungrateful husband that never appreciated her, but she also discovered something questionable about her sexuality. Vivienne’s affection may be leading her on, but does she want to be with her?
Heat Level: 3 flames
Genre: Lesbian, Romance, Erotic, Comedy

 


10 comments:

  1. Oh, I hear a Katy Perry song coming on. "I kissed a girl and I liked it." Yum, cherry lipstick, lol. Okay, sorry, I get carried away sometimes.

    Great snippet. Can't wait to see what happens next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic hook. I wonder if her curiosity will be satisfied. Nicely done. 😉

    http://jessielansdel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the tease of the forbidden and unknown. Great hook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very tender an teasing. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very engaging scene. Makes me want to know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like curiosity will be appeased. :) Good hook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a way to leave us hanging. Angela sounds like a lot of fun. Congrats on the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I'm wondering if the shots give her the courage to try it! Great hook! Welcome to HDH, Ray! I look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete