Love Out Of Lust Series

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Horny Hump Day Post - 01/09/2013




Hey what's up? Hiyadoin'? It's been two weeks since my first post of Horny Hump Day, and now I'm back with my first HHD post for the year 2013.

I want to provide an excerpt based on another WIP, which should make you sizzle. Here is a taste of my current project -- Snow Day.


His tone dropped to a sultry tone. “You know I love it when I hear you masturbate over the phone.”
“Mmmmmm....” she moaned. “I love it when I masturbate about you over the phone.”
             Saul held the phone close to his ear, overhearing the sound of Tiana moaning which really caught his attention.


That is all for now. But be sure you check out other HHD guests, and tune in for next week.






4 comments:

  1. He just looks too young to be saying that! LOL Never too young to be horny, I guess. Hot scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Kinky phone sex. Nice snippet, Ray. Makes me wonder what Saul is going to do next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phone sex can be even sexier than real sex sometimes, because of the power of suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ph sex has an element of fun, no matter what. especially if you're sitting in the middle of a busy cafe with the heated end of the convo going on in your ear. excellent choice for hhd. glad i made it to the party, sorry to be late.

    ReplyDelete