Love Out Of Lust Series

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Horny Hump Day - 01/23/2013



Hiyadoin'? It's time for the Horny Hump Day, and I'm about to give you a piece of my most favorite characters -- Darla & Tyler, but this story dates back at how they met, and what later led to a relationship.

This story was completed in 2011, but it is still a WIIP, due to new ideas. 
The name of the story is "About The Night Home"



“Wait,” he protested. “Where are you taking me?”
“Relax,” she assured. “I promise that I’m not going to hurt you.” She stepped closer, closing her eyes as she kissed him. “Okay.”
Tyler, in wanton, nodded, then kissed her. The taste of her lip gloss was a strawberry-flavor that he could feast off of. The kiss grew more passionate, when he felt her tongue slip inside of his. They way she moved her tongue inside his mouth, had him growing hard under his pants. Was he there to make out, or something more? For whatever it’s worth, his bad day was about to be erased into a good night.

2 comments:

  1. I like this lot. That little bit of domination in her and his reluctant submission. This is going to be very good.

    ReplyDelete