Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, January 11, 2013

Flash Fiction Friday - 01/11/2013

Hey what's up and Happy Friday everyone. It is now time for Flash Fiction Friday, where writers write a scene, based off a picture, and write it in 100 words. Here's what I have in store for you.

In this short segment, I have my two favorite characters once again, but this one is only about Darla, and the picture provided was definitely something worth writing about.

Enjoy!


Freedigitalpictures.net


“Excuse me could you help me?” asked a short man in a suit and tie as he stood inches shorter than Darla.

Darla smiled, turning over to face the short man. “Sure, what can I help you with

“I uh… um…” the short man stuttered. “I was looking for the way out of here.”

She pointed the man the direction, but as she gave the short man directions, she suddenly realized that the man wasn’t making eye contact; he stared directly at her boobs, where she almost got frustrated. All he had to do was look up an extra six inches.


Thank you all and tune for next week's Flash Friction Friday.

3 comments:

  1. LOL Typical! Mind you, maybe she secretly likes it. Great flash Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that sounds about right! Men huh! Gotta love them!

    ReplyDelete