Love Out Of Lust Series

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday - 11/09/2012

Hey, Hiyadoin? It's Friday, and this is my first post for Flash Fiction Friday. It's a weekly event that I've been watching for quite some time and decided to participate, sharing a scene in 100 words; no more, no less, based on a scene the selected picture from the event.
 
Here is my first post for #FFF
 
 


Troy’s mind was zoned into Carina’s moves. Even though he was in a hole-in-a-wall strip club, he imagined himself in a world of fantasy, watching Carina bend over to an ancient column as the light shone past her body, wiggling her curves in front of him.

She was there, for him – swaying her body.

Troy wasn’t interested in touching her or anything; just bending over to the front and touch the pole. He was so into her, he didn’t pay attention to sexy, voluptuous blonde that offered him a lap dance; he was so into her.

I hope you enjoy! - Ray Sostre
 

6 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised he's so into her! Welcome to FFF Ray, great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first flash Ray brilliantly written

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your début flasher Ray. Excellent imagery. I could sense Troy's yearning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you took us to his imagination, it gave the picture life and I totally felt his desire for her. Welcome, Ray. Fabulous first flash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Troy has an eye for quality. Carina is a wet dream cum to life and I am also transfixed by her moves. I'd sit there all night slurping watered down drinks to watch her ass bend and sway. Ray, I think you've been reading my mind. Excellent virgin FFF post, you done good. You're not a cherry anymore, welcome. Muwah!!@

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to FFF! I love how you bought Troy's thoughts to life as he let the world around him vanish, and it was only him and Carina. Nicely done for your first FFF! I can't wait to read more of your creative juicy writings. ;-)

    ReplyDelete