Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tantilizing Tuesday Teaser - 08/21/2012

Hey what's up? Hiyadoin? I'm back. I had to run quite late due to other commitments. I'm here to post a Tantilizing Tuesday Teaser based off a WIP that's about to be completed. "Finding Possibilities," about an older woman going with a younger man who fits all the right qualities, but could he be too good to be true?

Here is a snippet in 200 words enjoy! After reading this teaser, be sure you check out my peeps below... Enjoy!



Her embarrassment quickly turned to laughter. “Yeah, that’s my mother. She can be very direct. I’m just glad we didn’t stay any longer; she was really grilling you with the questions.”

“Well, thanks for saving me. I really didn’t have an answer for the movie.” He asked, “Do you want to see a movie after dinner?”

“Not really. I just said that to get her off your back. You were really nervous back there; I had to rescue you.”

“I was; thanks for saving me.”

She placed her hand on his leg. “You’re welcome... Darius?”

“Yeah?”

“Pull over at the next stop sign. There’s something I want to tell you.”

“Sure.”

He stopped the car at the next stop sign, putting it in park, and then turned to her to ask, “Okay, what do you want to tell me?”

Without warning, she leaned over to him, and put her lips against his. Faith didn’t utter a word, but her kiss spoke volumes and his heartbeat responded with passion. Darius couldn’t mistake her excitement when she slipped her tongue between his lips; she tasted like sweet mint. He could spend all night right here, making out with Faith in his car.

Speaking into her kisses, “So, this is what you wanted to tell me?”


13 comments:

  1. Sweet! Somehow I think those kisses are leading to something... Wonder how the conversation with the mom went. You have me curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! First kisses are always the best ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ray love your picture choice and the fantastic teaser. Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! That is both sweet and hot... made me hot i mean. :)
    You nailed it down tight again Ray. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah...talk to him Faith...hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser. I reckon there is a lot more to say *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun and sexy. This relationship should definitely be explored further...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it is sweet she had to kiss him right then.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicely done! Kissing is so expressive :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tease! I quite liked the interplay and the suddenness of the kiss. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Ray! What a great teas. I loved it because it left me wanting more, as you always do.:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. And the kisses says it all! I love it when words are not needed. *grin* Sexy flash!

    ReplyDelete