Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tantilizig Tuesday Teasers - 07/10/2012

Hiyadoin' people. It's time for the Tantilizing Tuesday Teasers once again where
we post delicious erotic snippets in 200 words.
Check out what Ray Sostre has in store for you...

In February 2011, I began expanding my short story and later developed it into a novel called
"About The Night Ride Home"
I placed it on hold due to other commitments, but yet they happened to be my most favorite characters to talk about - Darla & Tyler, and I fell in love with the characters so much that I want to create a series to it.

I'm planning several series that regard the characters Darla & Tyler, along with their friends and foes with a very happy ending.

So without further ado, allow me to provide you a snippet I'm sketching, which is only in rough copy and off the top of my head, based off this picture.



Tyler watched the transfixed expression on Darla's face as she moved up and down on his shaft, he felt her nail digging on his chest, through his shirt, while she exhaled a sound of pleasure through mouth. The way her body rocked against his body, he couldn't help but tilt back his head and close his eyes. He could go all morning having sex with Darla, and there's no doubt in her mind that Darla wanted to have sex all day long. It's been a long time since they had these morning quickies, but for some reason he check his watched and realized they were cutting it close -- they had ten minutes to catch the light rail to work, or else they will be late.

"Darla, we going to be late." Tyler continued meeting her moves.

"Oh god, I wish we called off," She closed her eye, her fingers gripping his shirt.

Tyler thrust in her hard that Darla was moaning out of pleasure. He watched her body collapse on top of him, and felt her lustful kisses around his earlobe and neck.

Darla rasped in his ear, "Hurry baby and cum. You know how excited I get when I feel you cum in me!"

Thank you for reading it and tune in for next Tuesday.

In the meantime, check out my friends below:



14 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You got me tingling.That tease was so hot, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a yummy piece! Darla is a yummy piece, but I can tell you whipped this together than Tyler whipped up Darla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whipped this together faster than Tyler whipped Darla together, I meant. You have a few typos but it surely didn't detract from the heat and sizzle! Love it, Ray!!!:) xo

      Delete
    2. Thanks, but as far as typos this is why I hired my editor for.

      Delete
  3. The best way to get the day started. So hot. So loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made me lust after a little 'down time'. Way to go, Ray! Nice quickie. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum! What a fun tease but sounds like they better be a little quicker with the quickie next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great picture Ray and you have done it justice with your hot little tale!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scorching teaser Ray, the picture is a great match too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scorcher!! Too hot to handle. Made me tingly.

    ReplyDelete