Love Out Of Lust Series

Monday, April 23, 2012

Tantilizing Tues Teasers - 04/24/2012


Hey people, what's going on? I'm right now working on a snippet based on a possible upcoming sequal to a novel I wrote, but yet never published. Based on "About The Night Ride Home." I'm considering writing something that follows up on this novel I wrote last year. No formal title yet, but here it goes... in 200 words.


Tyler entered his apartment, holding a large gift box in his arm. He locked the door behind him, expecting Darla to be home, but the apartment was all too quiet. He set the present on the black leather sofa and took off his peacoat, walking past the hallway.

"Darla?" he called out, checking if she was around, but there wasn't any response. Before he heeled into the kitchen, he felt his phone go off in his pants. He reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone, with a text message from Darla.

Merry Christmas sexy... Take off your clothes!

"Huh?" he murmured, before he turned around and saw Darla standing behind him, wearing nothing but black chantily-laced stockings, and a velvet choker, holding two empty glasses and a bottle of Chardonay that covered her sex. Her lusty appearance was enough to raise his eyes with a smile and speechless.

 She spoke in a breathy, seductive voice; her expression all wanton in lust. "Honey, because I love you so much I want to spend our first holiday-"

Before she could finish her sentence, they heard someone ringing the doorbell repeatedly.

"Tyler... Darla?"

The two rolled their eyes away, instantly knowing who it was, in unison "Peaches."

14 comments:

  1. Aww you can't leave me hanging Ray. Naughty, naughty. Who is Peaches and is it a trio? Loved your TTT post. Excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn! Ray that was some edge of my seat stuff. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, sexy and intriguing. Fantastic in 200 words :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't answer the damn door! Just pretend you are not home! And those Chantilly lace stocking again! LOL. Good job. Great TTT. I like your imagination and its wanderings. Keep pounding away at that key board friend, 'cause you are NOT wasting time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn those untimely interruptions! Tantalizing, indeed, Ray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat, neat, neat! I really love your peaches wanna shake your tree! This was a good teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice...sensual, great imagery. Um..not sure if they should let Peaches in or not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who is this Peaches? Bet she's not as hot as Darla! Great post. Loved the picture too, gave me an idea for this weekend...where did l put my black gloves?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey everyone thanks for commenting. If you wonder who is Peaches, he is the gay neighbor that lives across the hall. He's a good neighbor, but always sweats them whenever they are being intimate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm, I think you might have left us hanging. Fantastic Job and I hope Peaches gets his own Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great piece, but now I want more Peaches ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Taht was funny. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete