Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, February 17, 2012

Weekened Dirty Dozen: Finding Possibilities 02/17 -02/19/2012

Hi. I had to post things a little late, but better late than never. I have a nice Dozen Piece for the weekend. It's what spark a hot Saturday night between Faith and Darius on my current WIP, Finding Possibilities.

Enjoy!



“Really?” She sighed, “No man has ever cooked for me before.”
“Well, I’ll cook for you.” He asked as he got up from the couch. “You think you’ll be ready in a half-hour? I’ll be over there to pick you up.”
She hesitated, “I don’t know.”
“Just say yes. I’ll even bring you roses and candy as an incentive.”
She laughed. “Oh my god Darius. You are funny! Okay. Meet me in a half hour and don’t be late.”
“Can you give me forty minutes? I have to get a rose and a box of chocolates.”
She laughed hard. “You are serious about the rose and chocolates aren’t you?”
“I’m serious.”
“Dead fucking serious I would say.” She laughed.
He replied in flirtation, “Oh, I love it when you talk that way.”
“Well, if you want to hear my dirty talk in person. You better hurry your ass over.”
“I will,” he grinned. “See in forty minutes.”
“I’m counting down the time.”

3 comments:

  1. Forty minutes? Forget the flowers and candy- get your ass over there Darius!

    Great dozen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dialogue is great. She is such a tease.

    ReplyDelete