Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, February 10, 2012

Weekend Dirty Dozen 02/10 - 02/12/2012: Finding Possibilities

Oh, I'm so glad to do the Weekend's Dirty Dozen. I really want to show you my WIP called "Finding Possibilites" a cougar romance story.

Here is my blurb:

Faith Darby, a forty year old single mom, celebrates her birthday with a young man she met at a bar in Manhattan.The man she met had such charm and maturiy, it was too good to be true that he was right for her. But will her encoutner become a serious relationship or nothing more than a fling?

*This is a rough copy of the story. It's subjected to change anytime.

As the sky brightened over the Verrazano Bridge, Darius sat on the fire escape, Indian-style, as he held a cup of tea, taking montage over the blissful morning.  He raised his head, with his eyes closed, meditating through the feeling of the gentle breeze.
His morning meditation was interrupted when Faith popped her head out of the window, barely covering herself with the blanket.
“Hey you. It’s 5:30, what are you doing on the fire escape?”
“Enjoying the morning view. Faith, have you ever sat outside and watch the sun rise over Brooklyn holding a cup of tea in your hand?”
“How can I? I live in Staten Island.”
“But you never got a glimpse of the sun rising over the Verrazano?”
“Only when I have to go to work.” She chuckled then asked, “You made some tea, because I want some and I really want to join you out there to watch the sun rise.”
“The water’s still hot. Make yourself a cup.”
She popped back inside, dropping the blanket on the floor. “Thanks.”
As he turned his head and watched her walk away, he was turned on by her beautiful figure in her black lacy thong, before she made her way to the kitchen. He looked at the sky and looked back at her with a sudden thought to get back inside.
He made his way inside, passing through the living room, setting the cup of tea on top of the television and entered the kitchen, where he watched Faith pour herself a cup of tea.
Darius placed his hands along her curves, running them to her breasts. He kissed her on the back of her neck as he noticed her distraction.
“Darius, I want to do it, but I thought we were going to watch the sunrise together?”

6 comments:

  1. Nothing sexier than the morning after... and a black thong on a woman's body- great WDD


    Dawne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed the sunset for something of the sort... am betting they don't manage to catch sunrise (but if they do, hopefully they manage to do both!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, can't remember the last time I saw the sunrise, I usually sleep through it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful setting to build a romance, especially watching the sun rise. I'm usually up to watch the moon set and the sun rise. Gives me thoughts to write a scene like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely atmosphere for a morning after, thoughtful but not too serious - hopefully she realizes the sun rises every morning but your lover might not - never pass up an opportunity for some lazy morning loving ;)

    ReplyDelete