Love Out Of Lust Series

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday 01/29/2012 - Finding Possibilities.

Hey what's up, it's been a while since I been on Six Sentence Sunday.
I have been busy editing and working on stories that I haven't got back to in a long time.
However, I have been inspired by a new story that is a WIP; one in particular, is a cougar story.
(I hate saying that, becasue I'm in a relationship with a woman 12 years older than me.)
The name of the Story is Finding Possibilites.

Here is my blurb:

Faith Darby, a forty year old single mom, celebrates her birthday with a young man she met at a bar in Manhattan.The man she met had such charm and maturiy, it was too good to be true that he was right for her. But will her encoutner become a serious relationship or nothing more than a fling?

*This is a rough copy of the story. It's subjected to change anytime.


SIX SENTENCE PIECE:

Faith woke up that Saturday morning with a hang over, trying to remember what happened last night. She looked down and realized she was naked waist down. As she turned to her side, she noticed the man she met at the bar last night, fast asleep, realizing what had happened last night.

She remembered eating at Grey's Papaya in Manhattan, riding the subway, and having pure, passionate sex with him. On top, she remembered his name. What boggled her mind was where was she?

Then she saw Darius waking up, stetching his arms up and his eyes open. He glanced at her and placed his arm around her waistline, caressing her curves.

She tapped him in the arm. "Where am I?"

"Brooklyn."

6 comments:

  1. Uh-oh Dorothy...you're not in Kansas anymore! lol

    Great excerpt Ray (as always) Love it!

    Dawne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great six, would love to know more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she woke up someplace different huh? Intriguing Ray. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TeeHeHe. Good job Ray. I been away from the six for awhile myself for the same reasons. Speaking as the cougar (my husband is 9 years younger than me)I liked this. Good luck with this work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intriguing piece,looking forward to reading on!

    ReplyDelete