Love Out Of Lust Series

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday 01/08/2012 - Suburbian Secrets, Pt 1: The Favor

Happy New Year's everyone. It's been a while since I posted a SSS, but this is my first SSS for the year 2012 as I jump off with a spicy five-part story, called Suburbian Secrets. The first part is called, The Favor, about a suburban couple looking to spice up their relationship by having a threesome with a good friend of theirs, but will this idea work or do more harm than good?

This book will be on sale tomorrow at Midnight, Eastern Standard Time, on Smashwords.com for only .99 Cents.



Here is my SSS:

“Not on Monday. He’s going to a sales meeting in the big city. So I was planning that you –“
He placed his finger on her lip, signaling her to be quiet, “Let’s not plan. Let’s meet and take it from there.”
 I can’t believe I just said that! I’m going to have an affair with Felicia.
He moved closer to kiss her.
“I like that,” she smiled. “Whatever we do, we have to keep this relationship a secret.”
“No one else has to know?”

9 comments:

  1. Not a secret! I want to know more. Good one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh... the secret will be out- something this hot can't be kept under wraps...under the covers maybe-lol

    Great 5 Ray

    Dawne

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPS! Meant 6...NOT 5..hot the wrong button- lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like fun...well done Ray

    ReplyDelete
  5. l like the sound of this. Hot secret liasons, sexy six!

    ReplyDelete