Love Out Of Lust Series

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Naomi Shaw Guest Blogs for The AfterDark World - 01/04/2012

The AfterDark World is pleased to have a guest blogger every Wednesday and we are please to introduce someone who has taken a spot light with sweet breath of fresh air.

Live and direct from the UK, Naomi Shaw guest blogs on The AfterDark World.

****

Knock, knock. Naomi Shaw here. Can I come in? Great. I am glad it is not one of those interviews with a darkened room and a lamp to shine in my face. I see you got me some nice cushions to sit on.  And Irish coffee. You spoil me! May I start by sending best wishes for a Happy New Year to all from Wolverhampton, England. Thank you, Ray, for inviting me to Guest Blog. I feel highly honoured to be the first this year on your site. It is a great site and I know you are proud of it.

So here goes.  You want to know a bit about me. This is where I tell you I am 51 going on 35. I am a 5 foot 6 auburn haired, blue-eyed babe, born of a Welsh father and an Irish mother. Well maybe not the babe bit, but one can dream. In my fantasies I am. In addition, believe me my fantasies can be very weird with all kinds of strange characters. My thoughts are diverse now than they ever were. It must be the company I am keeping, wink wink! Mmmm that coffee was yummy. Hic! Sorry

Anyway, I digress. Looking back into the dungeons of my childhood, I was quite a bossy boots. A tomboy, who loved playing with Sabbuteo, train-sets, and climbing trees. You can keep your Barbie dolls! My main hobby was swimming, and had dreams of becoming a nurse. Nevertheless, after an accident at school, I ended up disabled and my nursing plans destroyed.

However, as one door closes another opens. This is something I believe in always. I replaced my swimming with music. Since I was 12, I have played the trombone. Never professionally, just for my own pleasure. I have played in various local bands and orchestras. At present, I play in Wolverhampton Community Brass Band.

I remember one of the best times in my life. It was when I went on an 8-month course studying bookkeeping and accounts at college. I was a na├»ve (ha, I see you shake your head) 22 year old who was put in a class of 13 men and me. I grew up that year.Instead of nursing, I worked for victim support for a while, then for 22 years as a doctor’s receptionist. I have been married for 24 years and we have a 22-year-old daughter with a psychology degree, who works as a cancer research assistant

That is my past. Since I had to give up work, my plan for the future is writing. I fell into writing quite by chance a couple of years ago. I was surfing the net (as you do) and found a fantasy story site. I mailed a writer saying I liked a particular story of his, and he helped me start. Looking back my early pieces left a lot to be desired

I have one book self- published on Smashwords, but I hope to be accepted by a publisher this year. My Mentor Benjamin Russell is helping me develop my style and encouraging the best out of me. I feel lucky to have his help. I found him because of you Ray. Thank you. You have put me in touch with some amazing authors, wonderful people. I have some of their books on my kindle. One day I will have your book on it Ray.Well, I hope that has given you an insight into who I am. I want to do some guest blogs on mine soon. There will also be other surprises. The pages are looking a bit naked while I feel my feet.

Oh, and you want to know about my recent work. I have three WIP books on the go, each very different. My aim is to have at least one completed by Easter. I write all kinds of erotica. Just to test myself really and find out my strengths and weaknesses as a writer. Here is a snippet of one of my WIP.


BLURB:

This story has Melissa Wheeler and her best friend Fiona Graham as two of its characters of which there are six main. Both are born of wealthy families. The book is due to have a different sex scenario in each chapter. In this chapter Melissa and Fiona get closer than ever before.

EXCERPT:

Fiona dropped the towel and looked directly at her. "Okay Melissa. I have to tell you eventually. I am bi. And I find you very desirable."Melissa smiled broadly, admiring the gorgeous naked body before her. "I guessed you were.”

"And you don't mind?"

"Why should I? Hey, you're my best friend and I know you would never hurt me, just as I would never hurt you."

A hush fell between them as Fiona stepped closer and planted a soft kiss on Melissa's lips. Drawn to the intoxicating sweet cherry balm, and moved in for a deeper kiss. Melissa drew Fiona's arms around her and reciprocated.

“Melissa?” Fiona said finally, giving her a questioning look. “Are you holding out on me about something?”

“No.”

“You know Sugar; a woman knows what a woman likes. She knows the places where the softest touches give the maximum effect. I would love to show you how wonderful a woman’s touch could be. However, I would never do anything without your permission.”

She leaned in and kissed the side of Melissa’s neck.Melissa turned and pushed the lingerie off. Then she held Fiona’s hands. Walking backwards, she sat on the bed, looking up at Fiona.

“I’d like to find out,” she whispered nervously.     

Fiona said nothing; just bent and gently kissed her shoulders from the neck along. She went down on her knees and ran her fingers around Melissa’s breasts, drawing circles around the nipples. Every so often, she looked up to check if Melissa was okay, but she was smiling. With waves of pleasure running through her, Melissa threw her head back, arching, as she grasped the duvet on either side. Her nipples were hard and straining through the material of her top. Her legs parted slightly and she purred at each touch from Fiona.

“Mmmm, can I remove your top honey? Remember, I won’t do anything you don’t want.”

Melissa nodded, letting Fiona lift her top up and over her head. She positioned herself between Melissa’s legs, gently pushing them wider apart, simultaneously kissing her hard red nipples. Melissa took a sharp intake of breath and Fiona grazed around her areola with her tongue.

“Oh God!” Cried Melissa, as Fiona ran her fingers down her body and around her belly button. “What are you doing to me?”Fiona ran her fingers up and down Melissa’s inner thighs, but never touched her pussy. She watched the changing expressions in her face. “Are you happy?” She asked.

Melissa nodded fiercely. “You’ve made me wet.”

She saw the glint in Fiona’s eyes. “Would you like to see?” She asked.

Without waiting for a reply, she stood and dropped her shorts and panties, kicking them across the room. Then she lay on her back on the bed and parted her legs.

“Steady girl, steady,” said Fiona. “You’re so sexy, but I want you to enjoy every minute and not rush things.” She had to hold herself back from falling onto her naked friend and ravishing her.

*******

I hope you have a taste to read more of this in the future. I must thank you once more Ray, for allowing me this spot on your site.

Best wishes,

Naomi

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for reading, Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great kick off to the New Year. Fantastic job with the interview, Naomi. Keep your eyes on this girl, Ray... she is going places. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much. I don't know where I'm going, but I'll find out when I get there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ms. Naomi, I want to hear more about you in that class with the thirteen men. I bet there is a story there just waiting to be told. I love the excerpt from the story and I can see that this book is going to be hot. Keep up the good work, this time next year we're going to be celebrating your book being published. Muwah..

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is more than one Ben. In fact a whole load! lol. Me and my big mouth! Oops there I go again! Kisses back at you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the post and excerpt Naomi excellent

    ReplyDelete