Love Out Of Lust Series

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - Love, Lust & Electronica 12/11/2011

It's been two crazy weeks since I have been on here. I miss doing Six Sentence Sunday and I am so glad that I'm back having fun. If you don't know me by now, I enjoy doing erotic comedy, it's really fun. At the same time, I love creating  very erotic scenes. So I bring you another episode of my WIP, Love, Lust, & Electronica.



SCENERIO: After Danny discovered that Stephanie was a man, he left her place and rushed home to gargle in whiskey, thinking about what he experienced. He showered, freaked, and hoped like hell he would forget that the night had ever happened, but when Danny returned to the night club. He dreaded to be asked about him and Stephanie.

"So how was she, or was it a he?" Victor asked.

Danny wasn't in the mood to answer, but to make things worse, Mandy was at the bar waiting for his answer if it was a man or a woman.

"She was a woman," Danny answered awkwardly.

"Are you sure?" Mandy asked as she poured a glass of beer for Victor.

"Yeah, I'm sure," he chuckled uncomfortably. "Why would I lie to you?"

Just when he thought he was safe, Victor asked him a question that would put him on the spotlight of possible humiliation.

"So did you fuck her?"

4 comments:

  1. Ouch! That last line had to hurt some...and Danny's response was? Great 6

    Dawne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 6 Ray. Can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the excerpts from this story, Ray! And I love that sexy cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting! I don't know how I would react if I found out a "he" I wanted was a "she" (well, actually, I'd probably just be a little disappointed, but I doubt I'd freak.) Great six, Ray!

    ReplyDelete