Love Out Of Lust Series

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday: 9/4/11 - Their First Night Together (Happy 10th SSS)

Hey what's up everyone. I want to say I'm excited to annonce that I have started a new novella called "Their First Night Together." The story takes place in the late summer of 1999, when Jared and Natlia, who went to high shcool together, met up after eight years since her graduation and spent their very first night together.



This novella will be given out for FREE to anyone that is interested.

This story is a rough copy. It is subject to change. However, have a read at some cunnilingus action. It should be completed by the middle of the month. (Hopefully)

My Six Piece: P.S. - do not call me a clit tease. LMAO. I promise anyone a free book in promotion of my future work.

As he tongued over her clit, he gently inserted his index and middle fingers and instantly felt the juices as it soaked upon entry Natalia let out a soft gasp of pleasure as he gently moved his fingers in and out of her slit, while flicking his tongue around her center.
Her body tightened as she placed her hands over her breast, gently pinching her nipples. She was amazed at how he took his time pleasing her body, giving her a narcotic rush all over herself. No man in her lifetime has ever made her feel good by going down below. Jared was her first.
Natalia’s body was getting this kindled feeling. Her moans were growing heavily as she grinded against his face. Jared could sense the moment she was cumming. He took out his fingers and pressed further into her clit, until she bucked her hips and shudder with an ultimate feeling.
“Oh god! Oh fuck!” she gasped seductively as she arched her back from her orgasm.




Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

27 comments:

  1. Oh, dear God Ray. Need to go and shower. Damn, that was hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you got me all hot and bothered now - I need more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice six Ray. I look forward to the story upon completion. Please reserve me my copy. Signed if you are on kindlegraph please.
    Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes YES! Brilliant! very sexy and hopefully, realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness Ray- H O T and WOW- great six- need or want a review- send it my way- rough draft or not- I would love to read more...more...more

    Dawne P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Extremely HAWT!! *fans self* Need a cold shower now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Turning up the fan here, Ray., Whew, need a cold shower! Super six.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew! What a way to wake up. Very hot, Ray ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not calling you a clit tease, I just want to know if you have written your sexy hot 6 from experience ;-)

    Let me know when your ready to start the publicity trail and I'll reserve you a spot...
    *bites n kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fuck Ray That really is hot, as well as written excellently

    ReplyDelete
  11. Phew! I keep running across HOT work today! Very yummy and steamy, Ray! Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm awake now! LOL Very HOT! The things you do to a girl *fans self*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very hot!! Sizzling!!

    Great job Ray!

    SammyJo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a Holy Sundy eye opened! Hot sexy six! Lucky Natalia:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I need a towel. And some more batteries. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Many thanks for the responses. I can see many of the readers here were more than intrigued. I will reserve a copy for anyone that is interested. Once again, thanks to authors like you. I was inspired to write scenes like these. Stay tuned. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. *fans self* HOLY CRUD MAN.....thankfuly I need a shower from the gym...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hot six. Loved her buckling her hips.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super hot, nicely choreographed, and it's very descriptive. Fab six!

    ReplyDelete