Love Out Of Lust Series

Saturday, September 3, 2011

AfterDark's Interview with Spanking Ms. Cali

Today is an honor to interview an intriguing erotic performer/entrepreneur who not only has some pretty green eyes, but one spanking hot writer. She is the host of her own site Spanking Ms.Cali, Ms. Katarina.


1. What a pleasure to interview you, please tell us a little bit about yourself?

Thank you, I’d be happy to.  I am a lifestyle spankee and in a loving domestic discipline with my husband, Heinz.  What I mean by lifestyle is that I don’t just do the spanking for a living, my husband and I live it 24/7, that’s how our household runs. 
Beyond that, I have a degree in psychology, enjoy the outdoors, traveling, and our two dogs.

2. How long have you been involved with the erotic business?

I started my own spanking site three years ago.  About the same time, we started a spanking toy store online. More recently, my husband and I got involved in a venture with SpankingCourt.com about a year and half ago.  Now, this is my full time job.

3. What inspired you to get involve with erotica?

My relationship with my husband is what inspired me, and us, to get involved in these ventures.  The openness, the freeing feeling I feel with my erotic self in regards to spanking was inspiring to bring the message to other individuals, and couples, out there that spanking can be a part of your everyday life.

4. As I ask my authors, I also ask entrepreneurs and erotic performers. How do your friends and family feel
about the business you’re into?

For the most part, people have been cool with it.  They think it’s great that we are making a living out of what we enjoy.  There have been a few that do not appreciate and understand what we’re all about; I feel sad for those people.  But overall, most people have been really open and accepting.

5. As far as your erotic performance, do you normal film just around California or surrounding areas?

A great deal of our filming does take place in California, but not all of it.  We have also filmed in Nevada, Washington, several places along the east coast, and other countries such as England and most recently the Bahamas.  The Spanking Court venture we are involved with is started to travel too; last month, we filmed in Tampa.


6. Tell us about your website Spanking Ms. Cali?

Spanking Ms Cali is a spanking website.  It features a real life couple who live their lives in a loving domestic discipline marriage.  Not all videos on the site are “real discipline sessions”, but we also try to illustrate the fun and erotic side of spanking. 


7. What inspired you to create Spanking Ms. Cali, and how long has it been around?

Basically the message of loving domestic discipline.  The message of the site is that those who are involved in spanking play or relationships, can have a well-rounded and balanced relationship that incorporates spanking into several aspects of life for greatest fulfillment.


8. Not only you’re an entrepreneur and an erotic performer, but you are also a writer, so there are three wonderful things about you that stand out. What genres to you prefer to write?

I love to write!  I wish I had more time to do so.  I love writing about spanking.  Not just spanking stories either.  I also like to write about the psychology of spanking.


9. When you other people’s stories, what are you looking for to keep you interested?  Are you looking for excitement, romance, comedy, or etc.?

I’m looking for a clear picture in whatever I read.  I take pleasure in reading for excitement, romance, comedy, real life experiences….but whatever it is, I look for a story that gives a full illustration without being too short or too long.


10. In the time you have been writing erotic stories, what kind of characters do you always enjoy writing about (Hero/heroine, dom/sub, bad-boy/bad-girl, or etc) ?

So far, I have only written about real life experiences.  But other areas of interest are schoolgirl and erotica, but not necessarily those two together! Ha!


11. At this time do you have any books coming out, or will you be coming out with one in the future?

I do not have any at this time, but have given it some thought.  Ideas I am considering are real life adult domestic discipline spanking experiences and/or lifestyles, as well as psychology and spanking.


12. As a talented individual in the business, also in arts, what kind of advice would give to aspiring artists, writers, or entrepreneurs in the industry?

To be yourself!  Do what feels right for you and what inspires you.  Never try to conform your ideas into someone else’s box.


13 Where do you want to see yourself three to five years from now?

Gosh, that’s always such a hard question for me!  In all honesty, today, I could see myself in a variety of scenarios three to five years from now. 


14. Where can people find you? (i.e. social networks, websites, blogs, etc.)

The best place to find me is on my website, SpankingMsCali.com.  I can also be found on Twitter, FetLife, SpankingTube and sometimes Facebook.  I also have a great blog going with my husband on LovingDomesticDiscipline.net for those interested in the loving domesticipline lifestyle.


Thank you so much for the interview. J

My Pleasure!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment