Love Out Of Lust Series

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Six Sentnece Sunday: Service With A Smile.

This is one of  my current books I'm working on... Service With A Smile, based on real events at my job; the hotel front desk, except it will have many erotic twists. Please enjoy!




As John got settled behind the hotel desk, he was approached by a gentleman who held a discreet mannerism when asking him a question.
"Excuse me sir," the gentleman said with a timid voice.
"Yes, what can I do for you?"
"I would like to check for a lost and found."
"Okay, what are you looking for?"
"My wife left an equipment at your hotel the other day and I would like to see if you have it?"
"Okay. What kind of an equipment," John probed.
"It's long, black. It has two bulges at the end, a mushroom cap on the top, and very jelly-like."
Perplexed, John didn't quite get what the man meant. He shook his head as he tried to confirm what the gentleman just said. "I'm sorry could you repeat that again?"

23 comments:

  1. It must have been worth a lot of money! I'd have just gone out and bought a new one before I'd ask that question! LOL

    Nice Six!

    Kally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My God Ray- too funny- I have never experienced such a scene...ever, really...lmao
    Dawne P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! Love the explanation and the innocent, "I don't get it". LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your six. I broke out laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! Great six. Also, great description.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!! Ray - my husband and my sister both work in the hotel industry. This has happened to my sister before. Hotel stories are the best! Can't wait to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great snippet! Well done. I'm still smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this just sounds naughty, and oh so much fun. Great 6, Ray!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can only imagine how many batteries it must take to operate that piece of "equipment". I'm sure there are hundreds of those left in hotels every day. Loved It.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So funny! It's those shy discreet types that you have to watch out for.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BAHAHHAHAHAAHH that's a crack up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very funny!! Did you use the phrase "John probed" on purpose - or was that just a nice coincidence? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! I would've just went out and bought a new one! NO WAY would I go looking at the lost and found! LOL. Great Six!

    ReplyDelete