Love Out Of Lust Series

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday:8/21/2011 - The Girl Upstairs

This is the first time I ever posted an actual sex scene on the Six Sentence Sunday. This is a rough copy version to the upcoming story I'm working on... The Girl Upstairs.



Her nipples felt piercing hard to his hands. She slowly moved her body up and down his shaft as the wetness and motion of her body was sending his thoughts into heights. She eased up on her humping and leaned herself against his body, placing her hand around his neck and sharing tongue kisses of passion. She gave one last kiss and felt ready enough to try it out.

"I'm ready to try it," she whipered breathlessly.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Uh-huh," she nodded.

"Annabel, you don't have to do this, but let me know if I'm hurting you."

"I know the risk and I trust you," she smiled, giving one last kiss before she got off him. "That's why we have the lube bottle."

18 comments:

  1. Suspense much? I love it! SSS well done, Ray..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...time for a pantie check here- GREAT 6 Ray
    Dawne P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me just say the thing that I don't like about SSS is this having the story ripped out from under me and having to wait to read the rest just when I start getting into it... LOL Loved it - can't you tell from my rant *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What 6?? couldn't get past hot pic...perfect match to your 6

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I loved it. You write sex scenes that arn't fake, they feel real and I really enjoy that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thought I'd leave a comment - very sexy dear man

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great writing Ray, Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great snippet and you have now forayed into the #sixsunday hottest pic contest. I nominate you this week. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Getting tripped up by all the hot pics this morning! Hot six too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Graylin, wow, thank you. I'm honored to be in the hottest pic contest for #sixsunday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll second that nomination!
    Great six Ray. I know where it's going but geez I want to be sure now! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have just got to love a woman who knows where the lube bottle is kept. Ray, all I can say is hot damn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. As the great Sherrilyn Kenyon said, "If I were a chicken I'd be laying hard boiled eggs." Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hawt six, and I'm guessing things have only just got started!

    ReplyDelete