Love Out Of Lust Series

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday: Bad Girl vs. Bad Girl (Excerpt from About The Night Ride Home)

Okay, please keep in mind that this is a bad girl vs. bad girl scene that I have been working on since the beginning of July. I want to warn that the content of the SSS neither intimate, nor sensual, but conflicting since I wanted to provide a sense of creativity to my story: About The Night Ride Home.


Excerpt from Chatper Five: March 12th, 2006

“Can I trust you two to get along for just a couple of minutes while I get my mail?”

“I’ll do my best,” Darla remarked with a devilish smile; Alicia snared at her.

“Darla, don't start,” he warned. He sighed shaking his head, “I’ll be right back.”
Tyler exited the apartment, leaving the two alone together. The apartment was completely quiet as the two stared at each other. Alicia stared down at her with a twisted expression, and then looked away as she rolled her eyes. Darla felt like getting up and slapping the shit out of her, but she figured why not push her buttons anyway.
“What are you looking at?” Darla asked with irritability.
Alicia responded with a scoff, “Nothing important!” She muttered out “Fucking loser!”
“What did you say?” she threatened. “Shouldn’t you be leaving, or do I have to scare you away with my strap-on?”
“I like to see you try to make me leave,” she challenged back.
That was the kind of challenge Darla needed. She may be suffering a shitty hangover, but she’s in the mood to knock her on her ass.
“You know, it’s been a long time since I slapped a mouthy bitch.”
She exclaimed, “Oh yeah! Well what's stopping you?”
As Darla rose from the futon sofa, shoving her away, “Nothing's stopping me, you piece of shit!”
Alicia dropped her purse and began charging at Darla, yelling, "That's it! I'm going to fuck you up!"
"Bring it bitch!"
Tyler returned and found the two women going at it with each other.

15 comments:

  1. Interesting beginning of a conflict. So do these two get it on in another way later in the book then? Nothing better then rough makeup sex. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the scene you were having problems with? Because if it was...you pegged it
    Dawne P

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY hot - and just like you mentioned and we talked about - very sizzling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone. It was one of my toughest scenes to work with, because at first I didn't want to write into a fist-fight scene, but after giving much thought I said the hell with it and went on with it. I just had to find a way to end the fist-fight scene where Darla would look like the winner in the dispute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meow! The claws are out and I loved the strap on threat! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job. Its definitely a well written fight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes! Let the games begin... Great Six, Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOOh i'm quite partial to cat fights this is really cool, Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete