1. Thank you for giving me the wonderful opportunity to interview you. Before we get started could you please tell us a little bit about yourself?
My name is Jodi Olson, I write erotic contemporary, historical, and menage romances. My favorite genre to read is anything that involves cowboys. I have 17 books out right now and 4 more will be out by end of the year.When I'm not writing then you'll find me on my Erotic Ranch yahoo group or my FB groups. I share one group with three other authors Divine Divas, its for our fams.
2. How long have you been writing erotic stories, and what other genres do you write?
I've been writing for almost 5 years been published now going on 4 years. I write Contemporary, Menage and western historical.
3. When did you know that writing this genre was for you? Did it come to you naturally, or was it something that has held your interest?
I've always loved western romance since the age of 13. At one point I had read every western romance in my favorite used bookstore. Then about 8 years ago I stumbled upon erotic romances and was hooked. I still read what I call regular romances but the erotic ones have now become a favorite. One day I had an idea for a book I wanted to try and write. The book is The Cooper Stud Ranch series. I have the first volume under contract right now and there will be 3 more to come.This series is based on 12 brothers. Then also I have coming out a Free read called The Cooper Stud Ranch :The Early Years its based on the parents of these studs. I'm so exited on this series it is the first peice Ive written and very special to me.
4. How do your friends and families feel about your writing?
My computer friends consist of authors so they are all for it. The family doesn't like to talk about it.
5. When you read other people’s stories, what are you looking for to keep you interested? Are you looking for the excitement, romance, comedy, or etc?
What I'm looking for is a good plot first off. If it has too much what I call fluff I lose interest. I love books that keep me guessing what will happen next, also love books that make me laugh. Also love the secual tension. A book doesn't have to have sex on every single page to me as long as the chemistry is hot between the two lovers.
6. What other books have you written?
6. What other books have you written?
My Hero's are the most fun to write for me. I have lots of favorites. lol Then there are my cowboys I love them too. lol
10. When you’re creating a scene in your stories, how do you keep ideas fresh from other stories you’ve written?
None of my stories are ever the same, so many stories you can do with cowboys. The series I'm working on you will see that.
11. What advice would you give to other writers of erotica, especially to those that are starting out?
Never give up, keep writing as much as you can. And write what you love.
12. Where can your books be purchased, and if you have a website, blog, or networking sites where people can follow you and your work?
Romance Divine - my publisher
Bobbie’s eyes opened. “Clint!” Her voice was a shriek. She tried to move to get up, but Devlin’s hand pushed her back down. “Stay here, this is what you wanted, isn’t it?” His voice was smooth, but insistent. “Look at Clint, darlin’. His dick is about to burst through his jeans, wanting to get inside you.” He looked at Clint, “Tell her.”
Clint’s mouth was so dry he couldn’t speak so he nodded instead. Bobbie soon relaxed enough that Devlin sank the rest of his cock into her all the way. He withdrew in a slow motion before plunging back into her, forcing a cry of pleasure from Bobbie.
Bobbie watched Clint, and he watched Devlin fuck the woman they both wanted. He was fascinated by the gloss of sweat all over Devlin’s tanned skin, and the sucking and slapping sounds of the frantic erotic joining.
Devlin stopped moving. Placing one arm under Bobbie’s hips, he used the other to urge her up until she was pressed against his chest, his cock still firmly lodged in her pussy.
“Clint, get in here,” Devlin ordered.
Clint moved closer, stopping only a few inches from the bed.
Devlin lifted one hand to play with Bobbie’s breast. “Get those clothes off.” Clint didn’t waste any time doing just that.