Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, June 10, 2011

A Sample of My First Novella (in the making)


Since late February, I have been working on this erotic story, and I really fell in love with the characters and the story.

The story is about Tyler jones who hand an encouter with an alluring, yet adventurous woman named Darla Wright on the light rail ride home. The two later spend time together, fulfilling their nights with mischef and rendezvous. What was supposed to be a night of just sex with no names exchanged turned out to be something different for Darla. She was having feelings for him, in vice-versa for Tyler, but things took a wrong turn when Tyler discovered some secrets about her that was nearly unforgivable, causing them to go their seperate ways.

Two years later, they met each other; this time under different circumstances. The two will have to live and work together, while renewing their relationship and feelings for each other. But will their relationship take on a whole new level, or just go around in circles of miscommunication and doubt?

This story will be self-promoted until I find a publisher, but I felt this news couldn't be held back anymore. Scenes include: m/f sexual content, exhibition, and very light f/f content.

Release Date: TBD

2 comments:

  1. I know of a few pubs who would love this Ray- contact me...
    and LOVE the cover- great job
    Dawne P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible cover and I agree, if the synopsis is anything to go by then you should have no trouble finding a pub. *wink*

    ReplyDelete